Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I want it!

Hannah started going on and on about this "thing" she wanted.  She started saying, "Even if you roll down a hill, it won't spill!"  Next, she added, "And it's dishwasher safe!"  Hmmm...I get it now - somthing you saw on t.v.  I'm trying to get out of her this "thing" that she is SO excited about.  Kyle adds, "Oh, I know what she's talking about....the Gyro Bowl."  It took a few minutes to get the spelling down, but I googled it and found it.  Turns out it is a bowl for toddlers.  I was quite impressed with it myself!  If I had little ones that still needed this thing....I would be all over it.  So, those of you who love As Seen on T.V. products, these look for hopeful for little ones.  Here's the link to the site to the product that has Hannah so amazed!

https://www.buygyrobowl.com/flare/next?rtag=loopabowlbuynow

No comments:

Post a Comment